- Christmas Lights Storage: Organize and store all of your led Christmas lights and extension cords in this convenient christmas tree lights storage box. Each wrap holds up to a 200 bulb strand; that’s 800 bulbs in 1 box container! 17” x 12” 10”
- Protects and Secures: 4 durable plastic light strand holders enable users to wrap strings of lights for tangle-free storage that keeps them in working order for longer. Wrap your white Christmas lights, multicolored lights, red Christmas lights, and blue Christmas lights on a different strand for easily identifiable organization of your colored collection.
- Durable Construction: made of 600 denier oxford fabric to protect your holiday lights storage from tears, water, mildew, and fading; Included lid adds protection and stackability. place fabric covered panel inside bottom of box for structure and done!
- Convenient Extras: 2 stitch and rivet reinforced side handles allow for easy carry the holiday storage box and a clear card slot allows you to label the mr christmas lights storage box for easy identification.
- Space Saving: icicle xmas lights storage container collapses flat for slim compact christmas storage storage in the attic, shed, garage, basement, and closets. Spot clean the holiday light storage box with lid for best maintenance.
Zober Christmas Light Storage Box
At Zober, we understand how difficult it can be to keep a tidy home. This is why we have developed products that aid in the decluttering and organization of every household. Each item is meticulously crafted with the user and their living space in mind. The end product results in items that maximize space, simplify organization, and take the guess work out of keeping a neat home. Our Zober Storage Box are the ultimate Storage Box in luxurious home organization!
Durable stitch reinforced handles allow the lightbox to be easily portable between storage room and living room!
A useful clear plastic card slot with included blank card allows you to label the box ensuring you always know which lights you have stored inside.
600D Oxford Material
Sturdily constructed of tear and moisture-proof heavy duty 600D oxford fabric to effectively shield your Christmas lights from dust, insects, and moisture; maintaining them in pristine condition.
If you’ve ever decorated for the holidays than you know the Christmas lights storage struggle. Getting them out of storage can be a huge pain when they’re tangled in a knotted mess. Don’t struggle this year; get the Zober Light Storage box and be amazed at just how easy, and stress-free Christmas decorating can be.
- 600 denier oxford polyester
- heavy-duty cardboard construction
- Includes 4 plastic light wraps
- Each wrap holds up to 1 - 200 bulb light strand
- Clear i.d. card slot
- 2 sturdy side handles
- Easy assembly
- Dimensions: 17” x 12” x 10”
Why You'll Love It
Included easy-to-use plastic wraps allow you to neatly wrap your strands of lights for tangle-free storage. Finally, decorating for Christmas won’t have to involve untangling lights for hours on end. With your lights neatly rolled, you can easily identify the ones you need and unravel them quickly.
Because plastic bins and cardboard boxes take up a ton of space in storage, we’ve designed our light storage box and lid to collapse flat ensuring it takes up minimal space when not in use. You can easily assemble it again in seconds when the season is over!
Remove Wrap Inserts To Store More
Use the storage bins for more than just light storage. This box is large enough to store lights and other decor items at once. Simply remove any light wraps that aren’t in use and utilize the extra space for other items such as ornaments, small wreaths, garlands, and more.
Frequently asked Questions
Can I use the plastic light wraps as dividers to keep gift bags, ribbons/bows, etc, separate from each other? Are the light wraps fixed somehow?
The light wrap dividers are not fixed into the box and can be moved to where you would like. Please note that the dividers are designed for lights and so they can not completely divide one section of the box to another. I do hope this helps.
Do these exist somewhere in colors other than red?
Yes, I did see them in green as well